General periodic profilactic examination
- Comprehensive medical examination by a specialist in internal medicine, cardiology, sport medicine.
- Comprehensive eye examination by an ophthalmologist, includes a test for intraocular pressure and visual acuity.
- Gynecological examination, including trans-vaginal ultrasound examination.
- Breast examination by a mammologist.
- Detailed blood tests - general, biochemical, kidney and liver profile, blood proteins, lipid profile, thyroid hormone profile, blood clotting, vitamin B-12, folic acid.
- CRP- an indicator of the inflammatory process and an additional criterion in the detection of vascular heart disease.
- An assay for occult blood in the stool to detect rectal tumors.
- Urinalysis for protein, sugar, blood to assess the function of the urinary system.
- PAP: cervical cancer screening.
- PSA: early screening test for prostate cancer.
- Evaluation of cardiac function, including an ECG test at rest and effort (ergometry) by a cardiologist / sports doctor.
- Lung respiratory function assessment: spirometry.
- Assessment of the lung condition: chest radiography with decoding of the expert radiologist.
- Assessment of hearing: hearing test in a closed acoustic chamber.
- Consultation with a clinical nutritionist.
Complex preventive oncological screening
- Interviews with a cancer prevention specialist (primary and final).
- Skin cancer: skin examination by a plastic surgeon.
- Oral cancer: maxillofacial surgeon’s examination.
- Gastrointestinal cancer: gastroenterologist’s examination (if indicated).
- Laryngo-pharyngeal and thyroid cancer: ENT doctor’s examination (if indicated).
- Evaluation of cardiac function a cardiologist / sports doctor.
- Nutritionist’s consultation.
- Ophthalmologist consultation.
- *Onco-genetic consultation (if indicated) – additional price is $250.
- Cancer of the cervix, ovaries, uterus, vagina: gynecologist’s examination, including trans-vaginal ultrasound.
- Breast cancer: mammologist’s examination.
- Cancer of the prostate, testicles, bladder: urologist’s examination.
- Blood tests: CBC, blood proteins, CRP,kidney functions, liver functions, lipid profile, thyroid hormone, blood clotting, vitamin B-12, folic acid.
- Tumor markers: PSA for prostate cancer; CA 125 for ovarian cancer; Calcitonin for medullary thyroid cancer; AFP for liver cancer and HCG for germ cell tumors, such as testicular and ovarian cancer; CEA or CA-19 for gasric\colorectal tumors.
- Urinalysis: protein, sugar, blood, etc.
- Occult blood stool test.
- Cervical examination - PAP, HPV.
- Lung’s X-Ray.
- Mammography (for women over 40).
- ECG test at rest and effort (ergometry).
- Body fat % checking.
- Hearing test (in acoustic chamber).
- Eye examination including examining the fundus of the eye, eye pressure, visual acuity.
- Oral cavity panoramic X-ray.
- *Lungs low intensity CT for smokers – additional price is $250.